Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Review on Children's Claritin from BzzAgent




I was sent a Children's Claritin sample pack with a free box to sample and give my review on! Well, 1st off my kiddos do have allergies and I have never tried this product before so I was quite happy to give it a try! With 3 picky kids that never like the taste of any medicine I was thinking this would be the same thing! You know, ehhh, it makes me feel like I'm gonna throw up! Etc! Well, much to my surprise the 2 that tried it said it tasted very "grapey"! Yeah that's a good thing! They played outside and it DID NOT come with the drowsiness that most other allergy medicines come with! I rate this 2 thumbs up and will buy this when in the market for more OTC children's allergy medicine!


I was sent the Children's Claritin sample pack from BzzAgent in exchange for this review! I did not receive any money to do this review! All opinions remain my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment